Sunday, January 21, 2007

Brain Dump

I have to really start figuring out my future, especially when it comes to a job. I just cannot go back to nursing; I will truly die inside if I do. What else can I do with my life? I am not trained for anything else. A min wage job seems like the most likely route for me. At least I can bring in a bit of money while I look for something better. I trust in the Mahanta that the right life will be mine.

I also need to take care of my body better. Exercise and food.

A tiny bud of excitment is growing inside me. A time of change is here. It feels like a sense of rightness, a warm sense of true-ness. I am scared shitless but am ready, I think for the first time in my life. I feel like I can control my life and not just let life push me about. I am ready to work with life.

No comments: