Saturday, January 27, 2007

Had a good day. Went for tea with my hubby and had a lovely time. Made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies while I was on the phone with Donna and Miz S (gotta love conference calls!). I am still planning to do a bit of crochet before I head off to dream land.

I have been thinking some lately about this blog and my goals/reasons for "doing" it. It certainly a helpful place to just dump the stuff clogging up my brain. I have been looking at a lot of different blogs and seeing what other people write. I know blogging is not a competition, but I feel my posts sometime lack the depth of thought that some other blogs seem to have. Maybe I'm just not a deep thinker! :D I guess I am just doing my own thang. I want this to be fun and not a chore. I'm just going to keep doing what I am doing, and as long as I am happy, that's all that is important. Sometimes it is important for me to realize it is ok for me to do what I want, how I want, and there is no right or wrong. It's ok for me to be me!

No comments: