Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oooh! A GOOD day!

Today was, surprisingly, a good day. Busy, but good. I just feel hopeful and "up". It's surprising but refreshing.

Started a new group~~ this one is for PTSD. Sounds like it will be helpful and hopefully gentle. We will be doing homework every week (ugh) but I can handle that.

I went and got my hair done today. Had a great time and ended up with a cute cut!

I also did a little art. They are a little bigger than an ATC (each is 70mm x 120mm) but it was what I had so I worked with them. Yes, they are birds with fruit on their heads! A chicken with an apple and a bird with a pineapple.



It felt really good to draw a little bit. I hope I can keep the momentum and do a little art each day (ideally), but realistically maybe a few times a week.

No comments: