Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to Meeeee... and some other stuff

Yesterday was my birthday. Yay me! I love birthdays! I had a wonderful day with my hubby. I got a SARK book about creative dreams and a class on glass fusing. I am so excited with both!

As I was sitting at my kitchen table, I noticed the interesting objects before me. See pic <~~~ . The coloured pencils I have been using to colour a mandala. The mug is from a local artist and one I often drink my tea from. The compass is representative of me finding my direction in life (but was actually being used by hubby to set up a satellite dish). The journal is the altered book WIP. The lighter is for the candle in the silver bowl which I light in honour of my muse whenever I am going to create for a few hours. The far right paper is measurements for my hubby's slippers. This picture is a good snapshot of my life right now. Cool! And yes, that is a bottle of wine in the background. Woohoo!

No comments: