Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday roundup...

So, I watched the Star Wars movies last night. They were as entertaining and engaging as ever. I loved the one-liners that were peppered through-out. The one thing I hated was how they "updated" them: edited music and some of the characters (wtf?, I mean, it is like colourizing black and white movies! stupid idiots.) It was a nice evening anyway, I must say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had mentioned that I made a little blanket out of the minky materials I got last week. Here it is:

DSCF0005.JPG

I told you it was small! It is kind of a "security blanket" for me. Works too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I filled out my resignation from the College of Nurses today. I am ready for this. Finally, I can give a sigh of relief. Nursing is "over" now for me. Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Found this video through blog wandering. It's jaw-dropping over-the-top! BONUS POINTS: Can you identify the original singer of the song? Took me a minute or so...

No comments: