Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thinking, thinking.

After my last post, I have been doing a lot of thinking. About the past and it not being my fault, not being my choice. And then it came to me. It is NOT MY FAULT. No. Really.

It.
Is.
Not.
My.
Fault.

It is like something deep inside has shifted. It is like I am looking at my whole situation from a different perspective. And it deeply resonates within me. I can now recognize how every destructive act I do to myself is to override the unbearable pain of the past.

I get it.

It is not my fault.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Keep this with you. It may seem unreal, you may forget and you may remember but not believe it however....THIS IS THE TRUTH.

Right here Anne. It was never your fault. It is not now, nor was it at any moment, your fault.

Love,
Faith

Anne said...

I have spent so long hating myself for--what I am not sure. Did I deserve it? Should I have done something differently?

Now I KNOW I could not have done anything else.