Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's been a while...

So. Ya. Umm. Well. I know; it's been a few days since I have blogged. I will now hang my head down in shame. There. That's done.

The weather continues to be dreary and rainy here. I just haven't had much energy to do much of anything. The one day I did have some energy, I used it to clean up the house some. Some things just have to get done. I had also noticed that I hadn't been journaling in my paper journal either. Uh oh. Not a good sign when Anne doesn't want to do anything. I guess my depression is coming back. *Sigh* Anxiety is a little better, I guess. Boy, don't I sound enthusiastic!

Now sounds as good a time as any to show some of my previous art work.
These are a couple of ATCs that I did for an "ATC-a-long" on a crafting website. They both deal with the subject of "chance". The one on the left has all different quotes dealing with the word chance, and the second one I randomly let chance decide what I was going to do. Kinda neat if I do say so myself. I really enjoy working in the small format of an ATC; it is not so forbidding as a huge canvas/piece of paper and it doesn't take loads of concentration, just a bit.

I hope to post some newer art soon; wish me luck!

No comments: