Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yay! New stuff! Interactive too!

I got my camera working again after a small technical glitch. Yay! I have also been playing with my art supplies; mostly my coloured pencils.

This first piece is fairly large; probably 9"X12". (OK, this is big for me) It flowed very easily; there was absolutely no planning involved. I just started colouring. I feel it captured a very whimsical feeling, which I always like. I call this "Wit and Whimsy". Recently, my cousin Donna and I had been chatting about whimsy, and this also was inspired by that conversation.

I then wanted to try the same style of artwork, but in an ATC size. Please note the pic should be rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise, so just tilt your head to the right and you will see it how I meant it to be seen (ah ha! the interactive part!) Notice the judicial use of gold glitter glue to accentuate the small knobs. I just like it : ).

I hope you like them too. I find then soothing and relaxing and kind of happy. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, very cool!!

Ms.S