Sunday, September 24, 2006

My life goes on, and on

I just feel down. I sooo want to be creative, but the juices just ain't a-flowin'. My 12th anniversary is coming up and I don't know what to do or get for my hubby. I just don't seem to have much energy to do anything. The most I have done all week was on Friday; I actually cooked a meal! We had roasted pork tenderloin, roasted potatoes and carrots and an orange choc. chip cake for dessert. I was out for the count after that, but dinner was soooo goooood. It was nice to have a home cooked meal that tasted good, ya know? I'm tired of been tired, I am tired of being anxious and I am tired of twitching (although that is getting better). I just want to feel myself; normal I guess. I seem to also have a lot of muscle pain with one of the meds, so that doesn't help either. I feel I am spinning my wheels, and I just don't have the energy to spin them anymore. I think I will try and rest more this week and see if that helps. I do try and do *something* creative every day, even if it is just a little doodle or something. I want to feel like I am getting somewhere. Ah well, as Scarlett says: "Tomorrow is another day". I guess I just have to try again tomorrow.

No comments: