Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring is sprung...

It sure feels like spring here! It has been mild, and the snow is melting. I certainly don't mind! The wind still has a wintery nip, so I bet we will still have a bit more cold before spring is truly here.

I read this Empty Easel article recently. It really inspired me! I have been putting off my painting for a while now, and I needed some good direction to help me get over the hump of inertia. Although I don't plan on showing my work in a gallery any time soon, doing a series will give me some focus. I have canvases and paint. All I have to do is my research. My topic will be "Wounds" as they are something I have experience in both personally and professionally. I will start today by doing some brainstorming around the idea. Wish me luck!

My poor hubby is sick right now :(. He has a bad cough, the snuffles, sinus pain and plugged ears. Yes he did go to the doctor, and yes hes is on antibiotics. Get well soon, honey!

Thank you universe! Johnny Mo did finally call me.

No comments: