Monday, March 05, 2007

Variety Monday

A miscellaneous variety of thoughts today...
Pic of bread I made a few weeks ago. I only just uploaded the pic today from our camera. It is buttermilk-honey bread made with my own two hands. It was really delicious and i will probably make some more this week.





This is the doll I finished on the weekend. It is hard to see, but she has silver-stitched-on hair, beads randomly hand stitched through her hair and in her abdomen/heart. The fabric has light pink swirls. I really like her! Her name is Goddess Love-Amid-Confusion.

My next projects are painting some small canvases and also trying my hand at mono-printing.

Last night, i heard a not-so-good noise from our furnace along with a burnt rubber smell. Yikes! I went to investigate, but couldn't really see anything. I got my hubby up, and he found a broken fan belt for the motor. Not bad, but not so good at midnight. Today was chilly in the house (got down to about 58F), but hubby got a new fan belt after work and saved the day. My hubby is my hero!

I am sending love out to my good friend Miz S, as she is having a really hard time right now. lovelovelove!

I am also sending a message out to the universe: Johnny Mo! Call me!!!

No comments: