Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Emotions

Today my emotions have been running the gamut. I started out feeling down on myself; you know, the "I feel fat and therefore hate the world" feeling. Then my mood picked up and I didn't feel too bad: the "crocuses are in bloom and spring is here and the birds are chirping" feeling. Now I am in the "I hurt all over" feeling, and I think it is here for the evening. So I have great plans: I will crochet my huge-o blanket while I watch t.v.

Miscellany:

My doctor wants to rule out any organic causes for some of my pain, so he is sending me for some tests. We'll wait and see.

It is maple syrup season here in the great white north. We got some maple flavoured cookies from the store and boy are they yummy! Me, the sweet-a-holic can only eat one at a time, they are that rich.

Happy Passover to all those who observe. This year in Jerusalem!

I am trying out Mozilla Firefox. So far, I like it. I am having less issues than Safari. Any tips, tricks or suggestions are greatly welcome!



No comments: