Saturday, March 31, 2007

I feel pretty...

This first pic is of the painting I did Thursday night. If you look closely, the collaged paper under the splatters is of the female reproductive system. It is from a book about the body written by Isaac Azimov (!) in the 1960's. It is called "Wounds of Memory I".


















This next pic is of some earrings I just made. The bottom beads are from BlueHeeler Beads on Etsy (freebies with my order!). The beads are a light caramel colour and have silver on the outside of the beads. The ear wires are sterling and the chain is sliver plate. They are about 2 1/2" long from the bottom of the ear wires. I don't normally wear long dangly earrings, but these I quite like and they make me feel pretty!

2 comments:

Donna said...

That is one incredibly powerful piece. Like WOW.
I LOVE the earrings, too ..."WOW" but in different "Project Runway" kinda way :-)

Anonymous said...

Amazing! You did that who;le painting in one night?! Gorgeous & dark.