Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Miscellany (...or can I have some cheese...)

...with my whine?

You see, yesterday I got stabbed with a steak knife, and it is all Scott's fault! I was making Scott some breakfast before he went in for night shift. I had to get a clean whisk out of the dishwasher. There was a steak knife sticking up out of the cutlery container, and, well, you can guess the rest. So it is Scott's fault because if he didn't need to eat, then I wouldn't have gotten stabbed! You follow?


Look at the horrific damage!
<~~



(I love you, hon, and I am expecting Get Well flowers soon! Just kidding....)

Other thoughts:

I am making homemade baked beans and corn bread for dinner. Yummy in my tummy! Pics later...

Rihanna's new video/song is annoying! The girl can sing, but NOT about Umbrellas. Geez!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

No comments: