Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Been a long time gone...

I obviously haven't been keeping up with my blogging lately. There has been much going on in my personal life and I just haven't had the energy to write. For the past few days I suddenly had the urge to blog, and here I am!

My little shop on Etsy is growing very slowly. I haven't been working on it or promoting as much as I would like, but I hope shortly I will get back in the groove and get it going.

My hubby's job has been a big source of stress. Earlier this year, he was temporarily laid off for 9 weeks. He went back to work and we thought everything was going to be fine. However, a couple of weeks ago, he found out that he will be laid of permanently come September. Oof. Talk about major stress and worry! Because of the job situation here in Ontario, hubby is looking at maybe getting a job in Alberta. We've never been there, and the thought of moving right now truly terrifies me. I try and convince myself that if we have to move, it will be an "adventure". Sometimes that thinking actually works!

My medications for my PTSD are being changed around. I am now getting more symptoms of my PTSD being active, which is a bit unnerving. Hopefully things will get straightened out, and I will feel better soon.

So that is my life in a nutshell. Hopefully, dear reader, your life is going smoothly...

No comments: