Thursday, March 22, 2007

So what's a girl to do...

... when she is alone and bored? Why, make jewelry out of fabric of course! What, you say, fabric jewelry? Mais oui! I have been looking at cuff styles on Etsy and I knew I could make one from fabric. So I dug into my stash, pulled out some striped Amy Butler fabric and went to work. I added some double sided interfacing to give it some body, topstitched and added two coordinating buttons to close. Chic is now my middle name!





The Wonder Cuff of Doom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice to meet you, Anne! I just noticed you'd blogrolled me - thanks!

Nice blog you've got here - I'll return the favor, ok?

I've noticed cuffs a lot recently on Etsy, too. They're cute, but I'm embarrassed to admit I don't "get" them. Wassup with cuffs? Can you please 'splain?

Best, Neasa

Donna said...

How friggin' adorable is THAT?! I love it! The colors are great..very summer-y & young...and, of course, pretty :-)

Love you XOXO